Marketing & Office Assistant Internship
Sunpin Solar team is seeking two bilingual (English/Chinese) members to join the fast growing and fun team.
This position will be great for those who are in school and want to get exposure to a business environment with marketing and operation tasks. The ideal candidate possesses impeccable organizational skills and the ability to multitask. Outstanding customer service skills are a must, and we are seeking someone who is a team player, self-starter and fast learner who is unafraid of taking on tasks outside their area of specialization.
The ideal candidate will be
– Mandarin or Cantonese speaker required, writing and reading skills preferred but not required
– Detail oriented, self-starter, that provides support to the marketing team and HR on administrative tasks
– Eager to learn and fun
– Strong in writing and editing skills
– Junior year or first year in the graduate program is preferred
This position is for part-time, on-site employment (20 hours per week) from our office in Irvine, CA. This position will last for 3 months with an option to extend.
– Help reorganize company’s file sharing platform
– Assist event or conference planning
– Assist meeting planning for our Chinese investor
– Establish company’s social media presence in China and manage Sunpin Solar’s Chinese social media platforms such as WeChat
– Work with photo editing software like Adobe Photoshop to finalize design work for Sunpin Solar brochure and other marketing materials
– Data Entry and research solar incentive and identify new market opportunities
– Assist PR event planning and PR release draft
– Assist internal branding initiatives
– Support marketing team on Email campaign and direct mail campaign
– Answering inbound lead calls
– Book and arrange office perks, such as weekly lunches for teams and company snacks
– Plan internal team building events, e.g. volunteering activities, company trip etc.
– Help establish a women group within Sunpin Solar
– Support the Marketing team or HR in other efforts, as needed
Qualifications and Skills
– Knowledge of Mandarin is a MUST
– Knowledge of and interest in energy, clean and renewable energy, and/or environmental industries
– Extreme attention to detail and accuracy
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize
– Customer service experience
– Must have a great attitude and be reliable
Our sun-filled office is located in Irvine, CA near the popular DISTRICT and close to UCI.
How to Apply
Sunpin Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our staff’s diverse, multidisciplinary background drives our success, and we are committed to ensuring that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter, writing samples in Chinese and English and social media handles (Linkedin, Facebook etc) via firstname.lastname@example.org.