This candidate will also support Sunpin Solar’s Energy Program which includes solar power generation and battery storage as well as other related energy infrastructures.
This strategic opportunity will be integral to Sunpin Solar’s safety and environmental services for commercial and industrial infrastructures in all phases of development or rehabilitation, from initial acquisition due diligence to permitting and development planning, designing and managing abatement, demolition or remediation, and final site restoration.
We are looking for a proven Safety/Environmental Manager to serve as Sunpin Solar’s representative in the planning, implementation and oversight of development projects. This Safety/Environmental Manager will also support business development initiatives associated with environmental services, and natural resource management and planning.
– Due Diligence support for property transaction and redevelopment
– Management of hazardous building materials surveys
– Abatement and demolition management and owner representation
– Soil and groundwater investigations and remediation
– Current 30-hour OSHA will be required for this position, OSHA 70-hour preferred
– Must have experience implementing health and safety procedures
– Candidates must be fluent in English and possess excellent verbal/written communication skills
– Candidate should possess basis computer skills which includes proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel
– This candidate will have demonstrated success in managing projects, and working within a group and independently to execute projects and help grow our market sectors
– Management of large scale environmental and investigation and remediation projects
– Management, coordination and review of subcontractors, budgets, and schedules Management and mentoring of junior staff Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
– Ability to see big picture, understanding of company goals and ability to provide leadership for the successful implementation of same goals
– The preference is that the candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science, Engineering or other related field
– PE, PG, PMP, or other related certification preferred
– 5 years of demonstrated experience in environmental remediation