Marketing Analyst Intern
Sunpin Solar team is seeking one bilingual (English/Chinese) member to join the fast-growing and fun team.
This position is geared towards seniors currently attending college or in their last year in graduate school who wish to get exposure to a business environment with marketing and operation tasks. The ideal candidate possesses impeccable organizational skills and the ability to multitask. We are seeking someone who is a team player, self-starter and fast learner who is eager to take on tasks outside their area of specialization.
This position is a part-time, on-site employment (20-40 hours per week) for our office in Irvine, CA. The initial period is scheduled for 3 months with an option to extend.
– Manage company website, maintain social media platforms including Facebook, Linkedin, Wechat, etc.
– Assist with email campaign and direct mail campaign
– Assist with press release draft and distribution process
– Design marketing materials such as project fact sheet, case study and poster via Adobe Suite such as Photoshop
– Communicate with vendors for promotional item purchase, event planning, conference sponsorship, etc.
– Assist with community events, project events (ribbon cutting, groundbreaking, lunch & learn) and conference planning
– Assist with meeting planning for our Chinese investors
– Research and prospect potential energy buyers
– Prospect potential tax equity investors and project buyers and verify their eligibility (credit rating )
– Support BD team in the origination, negotiation and closing of project finance transactions
– Data Entry and research solar incentive and identify new market opportunities
– Answering inbound lead calls
– Book and arrange office perks, such as weekly lunches for teams and company snacks
– Plan internal team building events, e.g. volunteering activities, company trip
– Document translation from between Chinese and English
– Support the Marketing team or HR in other efforts, as needed
Qualifications and Skills
– Eager to learn new skills and take on responsibility
– Self-starter with strong problem-solving capabilities
– Excellent writing, editing, and verbal communication skills
– Extreme attention to detail and accuracy
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize
– Mandarin or Cantonese speaker is a MUST
– Knowledge of or interest in energy, clean and renewable energy, and/or environmental industries preferred
– Must have a great attitude and be reliable
– Working experience of photo and video editing experience preferred
– Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, Communications, or advertising preferred
– Related experience via internship or full-time
Our sun-filled office is located in Irvine, CA near the John Wayne Airport and close to UCI.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter, writing samples in Chinese and English and social media handles( Linkedin, Facebook etc) via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunpin Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our staff’s diverse, multidisciplinary background drives our success, and we are committed to ensuring that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.