– Plan, direct, and coordinate the company’s business development activities involving sales of solar photovoltaic (PV) cells in target markets.
– Drive new projects development in the US market by coordinating sales activities and establishing sales quotas and goals.
– Support executive board on operational sales management by analyzing sales statistics gathered by staff to monitor the preferences of customers and determine sales potential.
– Review operational contracts and reports relating to ongoing business activities and determine profitability.
– Represent company at high-level business meetings with client executives and managers to promote our products.
– Manage existing client relationships for new projects financing and resolve customer issues regarding sales and service.
– Communicate with potential clients regarding equipment needs and advise on types of equipment to purchase in order to establish new business relationships.
– Confer and consult with third party lawyers concerning business development plans and other matters.
– Lead negotiations with suppliers and contractors to maintain adequate flow of goods and inventory.
– Oversee ongoing commercial and technical projects to ensure functional effectiveness in delivering goods.
– Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales accounting and record-keeping to control costs and expenditures.
– Establish training programs for sales representatives.
Master’s or foreign equivalent degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
This position also requires education or experience in:
(a) AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MATLAB, and/or other similar engineering software; (b) Implementing and managing technical projects; (c) Performing simulation tests using software; and (d) Creating technical manuals for company products.
Send resume to: Rachel Cummings, 2020 Main Street, Suite 300, Irvine, CA 92614.